1. The three-in-one feeder specially designed the back pressure roller set for the high-tension thick plate. It is suitable for the punching, unwinding and feeding of the coils with the material thickness of 0.3mm~3.2mm and the width of 50mm~600mm.
2. The material frame is made of four-blade design. The blade curvature is consistent with the inner diameter of the material. The surface of the blade is hard-plated, smooth and wear-resistant. It will not damage the material during use. The inner diameter is expanded by a rotary cylinder and hydraulically expanded. The reel drum adopts a wedge-shaped slider structure and adopts a drum brake to effectively prevent the material from spreading due to the rotational inertia during braking.
3. The feeding width is adjusted by the two-roller roller with the screw. When the material is discharged, the outer roller of the cylinder lifts the material to avoid the material, and the material is loaded and unloaded.
4. The correcting roller is made of high-alloy bearing steel and undergoes a series of heat treatments (tempering + high frequency treatment + hard chrome layer), strictly guaranteeing the rigidity of the correcting roller and correcting the surface finish of the roller to ensure the corrective material during the correction process. Surface properties, surface hardness of the correction roller up to HRC60, ensuring high precision and high wear resistance.
5. The feed inlet of the leveling feeder head adopts the two-bar clamp to send the material structure, and the motor is driven by the reducer and the upper and lower pinch rollers to feed the material into the leveling host.
6. The four worm gears are used for adjustment, and the upper slider is driven to lift and lower, thereby realizing the adjustment of the pressing amount. An adjustment dial is attached to the adjustment handwheel to accurately display the adjustment amount.
7. The feeding outlet is equipped with a rail guide device to make the flattened material stable and straight into the mold work. (This unit is detachable)
8. The fuselage lifting is lifted by four worm electric drive, which can easily adjust the height of the feeding line.
RUIHUI founded in 2000,
the technology of automation periphery is from Japan and Germany, and using high standards of principle in the parts selection, for assembly process and spare parts, adhere to the requirements in accordance with the original design standard, and into each manufacturing process.
Now, RUIHUI has 280 employees and annual output value can be 30 millions USD. In 20 years RUIHUI has accumulated experience and excellent design ability under Japanese engineers guidance. RUIHUI became highly responsible and strong in executive and well-known auto parts manufacturer. All of these allowed RUIHUI reach the top notch in industry.
1. Pre-Sales Service:We have professional designers to meet the different requirement of our customers.
2. After-Sales service:We have an efficient team to meet 24*7 all day service.
3. Full-Service:Actively cooperate with customers to deal with problems in equipment using.
4. Engineers can provide service machinery overseas.
Why choose Ruihui's products?
1st,We have a high level of technical research and development team;2nd,We can provide the design and planning of the whole plant to realize the turnkey project;3rd, our philosophy: quality is the social responsibility;4th,our products have been recognized by the market, in the major automotive OEM, home appliance industry, hardware industry has been applied;
5th,We have a highly effective after-sales service team and get customer approval.